Hello September Printable + Wallpaper
Hello September! Every year feels like it goes by super fast and I think 2015 is the fastest year EVER. It's also been one of the best years ever and the best is still yet to come!
So this month, I'm doing something a little bit different to introduce this printable in the Hello Month series. I am going to share my answers with you. Names and personal details will be replaced with "X".
Here we go!
LIST YOUR TOP 3 GOALS FOR THIS MONTH:
1. Buy plane tickets and save $X
2. Create new Ultimate Life Binder Kit - expanded and in color
* SPECIAL PROMO: Everyone who purchased/purchases the black and white Ultimate Life Binder Kit ($21), will receive FREE access to the New + Improved + Expanded COLOR version of the Ultimate Life Binder ($30) when it comes out on October 1st. I will personally message all of my Life Binder customers on Etsy that day with a link to their new Kit. This promo won't last forever. Get the Life Binder HERE >>
3. Create a graphics design course for Skillshare
LIST 3 AMAZING THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO YOU IN THIS YEAR SO FAR:
1. Got X as a client
2. Getting to go to Paris and Manchester
3. Making a full-time income from my blog
HOW DID EACH OF THOSE 3 THINGS COME ABOUT? CONNECT THE DOTS. WHAT DID YOU DO THAT CREATED THOSE RESULTS?
- Focused on doing my best work all the time
- Personally reaching out and connecting
- Shared designs for free
- Made the commitment to go
- Expanded my income to make it happen
- Carried a vision in my head of the life I wanted - laptop lifestyle
- Shifted my mindset and created residual income
WHAT IS THE BIGGEST DREAM IN YOUR HEART NOW?
I want to rent an apartment in Paris for my next birthday for a month. I want to make traveling like this a way of life - not merely a vacation. I want to "live" in more than one place.
LIST 3 ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE THIS MONTH TO GET CLOSER TO YOUR BIG DREAM
1. Map out the trip
2. Set an income goal and a plan to achieve it
3 Map out what I want my life/biz/skillset to look like by then
CREATE: an updated, color version of the Ultimate Life Binder Kit
COMPLETE: SOS biz stuff
EXPAND: my income to $X per month
ELIMINATE: my exercise excuses
PLAN: out how I'm serving my X customers and teach team
What are some of your answers? Share them in the comments and let me know. :)