2017 New Year Resolutions Printable - Set Powerful Goals with Your Gut!
My New Years Resolution printable is back for the third year in a row!
It's been downloaded by people all over the world thousands and thousands of times. I've kept the questions the same and the beauty of this printable is that it helps people set goals from their gut. Each box contains a single-word prompt and you simply fill in your response within the framework of what you want to see manifest in your life for the year.
Here is a video that my friend and mentor, Carrie Green of the Female Entrepreneur Association filmed when I first released this printable. I'm still so thrilled that she made this video. One of my goals for 2017 is to get over myself and start making my own videos. :)
Ever since I decided to make every year 10 times better than the last, this has absolutely been the case. 2016 has been the most challenging and amazing year so far. I've had achievements and epiphanies that I feel have been ten years in the making.
This year, I have...
- created The Power of Printables course for the Female Entrepreneur Association Members Club
- created the Pinterest Potential bundle for the Members Club as well
- created my
- created my
- travelled to Florida for Carrie Green's wedding
- moved into my own apartment
- created the
2017 Coloring Joybook
and hosted a get-together using it
- spoke at the Women in Business Conference
- and so many more blessings
This year, I have learned...
- There truly is an equal or greater benefit in every challenge, but you only receive the benefit if you are LOOKING for it and are OPEN to it.
- Feeling resistance means that you are moving up to a higher level in your life. Keep moving.
- Helping people past a certain point, is not helping. Let people have their struggle. Everyone needs to be able to "take a good look in the mirror." Don't stand between them and the mirror.
- Distractions aren't just Netflix and going out too much. They are ANYTHING and anyone that prevents you from reaching your personal potential. Sometimes we are involved in "good" activities that are actually holding us down and keeping us small - which makes them distractions. This is such a hard lesson to learn and I don't think you can really learn it until you experience it. This is probably my biggest epiphany of 2016.
What has been your biggest epiphany from 2016? Tell me in the comments. I'm actually craving to hear it! :)